Monday, January 9, 2023
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Business Meeting / Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Challenges and Solutions
This will be a group discussion online only and will be facilitated by Dr. Carole Bagley.
Bring your challenges and solutions to the mtg. Each person will present their issues/challenges and solutions and ask others for feedback. Then, move on to the next person.
- Challenges may include any topic related to online learning, design, development, evaluation, project management
- Challenges may include leadership issues, software issues or ???
This meeting will be available synchronously via Zoom.
To virtually attend the meeting:
- The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m.
- Go to: https://stthomas.zoom.us
- Select: Join Meeting.
- Enter this meeting id: 2142709060 and Join.
- You may wish to select Test computer mic and speakers.
- Select: Join Audio Conference.
Using headphones usually provides better sound quality than relying on your computer’s speakers. Please keep in mind that we do not have the resources to provide professional-quality audio and video. The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m. on the day of the meeting. DLF is an all-volunteer/free organization. We cannot provide technical support and are not directly affiliated with UST. Please do not contact UST if you experience problems signing in.