Monday, March 8, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Business Meeting / Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
How to Transition Your Team to Remote Work
The COVID-19 crisis has upended work for everyone. Healthcare professionals and governments are urging (if not mandating) that people work from home whenever possible.
Articulate is a highly successful fully remote company with hundreds of employees, so we know a thing or two about building a remote work environment.
Drawing from 20 years of remote-work experience, Articulate president Lucy Suros will share ways you can transition your team to remote work during these uncertain times.
- Learn how to plan for, set up, and support a productive (and happy) remote workforce.
- Identify ways to communicate intentionally, run effective video meetings, and create a sense of community.
- Get Articulate’s best productivity tips and life hacks for working remotely.
This meeting will be available synchronously via Zoom.
To virtually attend the meeting:
- The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m.
- Go to: https://stthomas.zoom.us
- Select: Join Meeting.
- Enter this meeting id: 2142709060 and Join.
- You may wish to select Test computer mic and speakers.
- Select: Join Audio Conference.
Using headphones usually provides better sound quality than relying on your computer’s speakers. Please keep in mind that we do not have the resources to provide professional-quality audio and video. The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m. on the day of the meeting. DLF is an all-volunteer/free organization. We cannot provide technical support and are not directly affiliated with UST. Please do not contact UST if you experience problems signing in.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Lucy Suros is currently the President of Articulate. Prior to that, she served as a Marketing Consultant and PR Director. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree at Westmont College and a Master’s degree at Pacific School of Religion.