The Digital Learning Forum (DLF) is a professional organization based in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. The DLF exists to provide a forum for the exchange of cutting edge information related to the development and implementation of interactive media for learning and communication.
2018-2019 Program Schedule
We have a new location for the remainder of the 2018-2019 season: McNeely Hall room 106.
- September 10 2018: Trends in E-Learning (IN-PERSON ONLY)
- October 8 2018: ROI for Digital Learning
- November 12 2018: Is Instructional Design Important? (IN-PERSON ONLY)
- January 14 2019: Tips with mobile apps for learning professionals (ON-LINE ONLY)
- February 11 2019: Cancelled due to inclement weather.
- March 11 2019: Tin Can xAPI
- April 8 2019: Disruptive Technology
- May 13 2019: The National Science Foundation Grant Process and the Value of High Speed Research Networks to Smaller Institutions
Special MN-ISPI Workshop
Friday May 3, 2019 (8:30-4:00) – Why e-Learning Fails. A workshop by Michael Allen. View the flyer for more information about this special workshop.
Register and pay online at: https://www.mnispi.org/workshop-info-registration
|Members:||$175 (MnISPI, ATD, DLF, PACT, & PEN)|