Monday, October 12, 2020
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Business Meeting / Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Prime Your Learning Culture with Social Learning
Creating a learning culture within your organization is an ongoing process. So, is there any single technology that can transform your culture? A unique technology that can finger snap you from a non-learning-friendly culture to one that promotes and celebrates L&D? The answer is “no”. However, there are some technologies that can provide an architecture for your L&D culture. In other words, there are L&D technologies that can help you develop a learning-friendly culture easily!
Interested to learn more about these technologies? Then, just join Dr. Allen Partridge, Adobe Head of Digital Learning Evangelism for our virtual meeting! He will provide an insightful and practical introduction to social media and user-generated content as a tool to develop a training-friendly culture! Furthermore, Dr. Partridge will explain the Social Learning and User-Generated Content tools featured in Adobe Captivate Prime. So, by attending this webinar you will discover pragmatic arguments for a social and UGC system to support your organization’s L&D culture!
During this session you will learn:
- How you define a culture of learning
- What you can do to transform your organization’s learning perspective
- What is required to maintain an impactful, positive, and L&D-friendly culture
- What is the role of social networking and User-Generated Content in developing a training culture within your organization
- What kinds of UGC & Social experiences are supported by Adobe Captivate Prime
This meeting will be available synchronously via Zoom.
To virtually attend the meeting:
- The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m.
- Go to: https://stthomas.zoom.us
- Select: Join Meeting.
- Enter this meeting id: 2142709060 and Join.
- You may wish to select Test computer mic and speakers.
- Select: Join Audio Conference.
Using headphones usually provides better sound quality than relying on your computer’s speakers. Please keep in mind that we do not have the resources to provide professional-quality audio and video. The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m. on the day of the meeting. DLF is an all-volunteer/free organization. We cannot provide technical support and are not directly affiliated with UST. Please do not contact UST if you experience problems signing in.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dr. Allen Partridge is the Head of Digital Learning Evangelism at Adobe.