Monday, March 12, 2018
6:00 – 6:30 pm: Networking
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Business Meeting / Program
McNeely Hall, Room 116 (NOTE THE ROOM CHANGE)
2115 Summit Avenue, St. Paul
See University of St. Thomas map at:
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Storyboarding for digital learning is critical to ensure you are creating the best learning experience. It is critical for organization, sequencing and communicating with the team (or yourself) as you get into development. In this session we will focus on why storyboarding is critical to the success of your course moving the needle as well as to ensuring an on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Learn why storyboarding is critical to a learning project’s success.
- Explore examples and samples of well written storyboards (what is included, what’s not).
- Best Practices and Techniques to enhance the project team’s success through storyboarding.
- Hands-on practice through a case study to apply storyboarding techniques.
This meeting will be available synchronously via Zoom.
To virtually attend the meeting:
- The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m.
- Go to: https://stthomas.zoom.us
- Select: Join Meeting.
- Enter this meeting id: 2142709060and Join.
- You may wish to select Test computer mic and speakers.
- Select: Join Audio Conference.
Using headphones usually provides better sound quality than relying on your computer’s speakers. Please keep in mind that we do not have the resources to provide professional-quality audio and video. The connection should be available by about 6:20 p.m. on the day of the meeting. DLF is an all-volunteer/free organization. We cannot provide technical support and are not directly affiliated with UST. Please do not contact UST if you experience problems signing in.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Tara is the owner and chief learning strategist of TLS Learning, a full service custom digital learning agency and learn-elearning.com, an educational and community resource for learning practitioners. She has over 20 years of diverse experience in strategic consulting, instructional design, and development for clients in a variety of industries. She is recognized in her field as being an expert who is passionate about bringing e-learning to life. She works with clients to design and build high quality learning experiences that improves Results@work™. Tara holds an MBA in Organizational Development and Instructional Design from the University of St. Thomas, in Minneapolis and an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education from University of Wisconsin- Madison. She has been active on a number of boards and volunteer organizations, including the board of directors for the MN Chapter of ATD.
How to contact Tara: