The Digital Learning Forum (DLF) is a professional organization based in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. The DLF exists to provide a forum for the exchange of cutting edge information related to the development and implementation of interactive media for learning and communication.
2014-2015 Program Schedule
- September 8 2014: State of the Industry of E-learning
- October, 13, 2014: Virtual Training Solutions in Corporate and Schools
November 10, 2014: Using VideoCancelled due to inclement weather!
- December 2014: No Meeting Planned
- January 12, 2015: Using Video
- February 9, 2015: Using Agile to Manage Learning Projects
- March 9, 2015: Designing for Mobile Learning
- April 13, 2015: Key Principles of Persuasion: A PR professionals view of how media can lead change
- May 11, 2015: The Future of Digital Learning