The Digital Learning Forum (DLF) is a professional organization based in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. The DLF exists to provide a forum for the exchange of cutting edge information related to the development and implementation of interactive media for learning and communication.
2014-2015 Program Schedule
- September 8 2014: State of the Industry of E-learning
- October, 13, 2014: Virtual Training Solutions in Corporate and Schools
November 10, 2014: Using VideoCancelled due to inclement weather!
- December 2014: No Meeting Planned
- January 12, 2015: Using Video
- February 9, 2015: Using Agile to Manage Learning Projects
- March 9, 2015: Designing for Mobile Learning
- April 13, 2015: Key Principles of Persuasion: A PR professionals view of how media can lead change
- May 11, 2015: The Future of Digital Learning
Moving Beyond E-Learning: A Workshop with Jane Hart
Thursday, February 12, 2015, 9 AM – 4 PM
Executive Center – Boundary Waters Suite, Mall of America
PACT invites you to join us for an amazing opportunity to take a professional development workshop from a well-respected, global learning and development leader. The way we learn in the workplace is changing; in large part influenced by the way we learn on the Web. Organizations at the leading edge are now modernizing their approach to workplace learning, and moving beyond creating and managing e-learning, towards addressing performance problems in more relevant ways as well as promoting, developing and supporting continuous learning. In this workshop Jane will take you on a tour of the new initiatives that are taking place in organizations in order to enable and support learning in new ways. Increase your professional marketability by attending this transformational and interactive workshop.
Reserve Your Seat Today! Save $20 on Early Bird registration available through February 4, 2015: $125 Additional Details: See the attached flyer or visit https://pactweb.org/events/item/84