2013-2013 Program Schedule
- September 9 2013: State of the Industry of E-learning
- October, 14, 2013: Blended Learning: Sharing Successes and Failures
- November 11, 2013: Is Your Digital Learning Program Accessible?
- December 2013: No Meeting Planned
- January 13, 2014: MOOCs
- February 10, 2014: New Learning Tools
- March 10, 2014: Power of Story Techniques
- April 14, 2014: LCMS and Inspire
- May 12, 2014: Designing for Multiple Generations and/or Multicultural Diversity
The Digital Learning Forum (DLF) is a professional organization based in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
The DLF exists to provide a forum for the exchange of cutting edge information related to the development and implementation of interactive media for learning and communication.